I am looking into buying a liquor store in Framingham, MA. Do I need a lawyer?


The most important thing you are buying when you buy a liquor store is not the inventory, but the liquor license.  The transfer of the liquor license must be approved by the local municipal authorities and by the state (ABCC).  A lawyer can assist with what can appear to be a maze of the approval process.  He can attend meetings with the local authorities.  He can also insure that all of the paperwork required by the ABCC (Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission) is properly completed.  The lawyers at Goldberg & Oriel are experienced with the transfer of liquor licenses.

The Framingham, MA Liquor license attorneys at Goldberg & Oriel represent individuals and businesses throughout Massachusetts.   Located in Framingham, Massachusetts our attorneys serve the entire Boston region including the communities of Acton, Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Braintree, Brockton, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Canton, Dedham, Framingham, Lexington, Marlborough, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Quincy, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, and Worcester.