If you slip and injury yourself at your inlaws’ house what can you do?

Additional Information:

My co-worker was visiting his in-laws last week in Ashland, MA, when he slipped on the walkway leading into their house. He fractured his ankle and will be out of work for a month. He doesn’t want to cause problems, but he doesn’t know what to do.


Whether his in-laws own the house or are renting it, there must be insurance. So, it depends on why he fell. If he fell because of a crack in the walkway, then there is a good chance that the insurance company will take care of his damages. He should consult an injury attorney as soon as possible and get pictures of the area on the walkway where he fell. He should not be concerned about upsetting his in-laws. People pay for insurance to take care of accidents. Tell your co-worker to call the injury attorneys at Goldberg & Oriel, so that they can help him recover the damages he is entitled to.

The Ashland MA personal injury attorneys at Goldberg & Oriel represent individuals throughout Massachusetts.   Located in Framingham, Massachusetts our attorneys serve the entire Boston region including the communities of Acton, Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Braintree, Brockton, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Canton, Dedham, Framingham, Lexington, Marlborough, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Quincy, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, and Worcester.